Monday, December 3, 2007

It's December! The holiday season has officially begun and i'm squirming in my Rudolph slippers. I'm back from our Thanksgiving visit to Houston and have begun practicing for our annual dance recital in February....waltz, tango, flamenco, ballet...and i'm also practicing to sing a duo with a friend of mine for a recital. So I'll be a pretty busy girl this month and also I'm studying for SAT's and designing costumes for Phantom of the Opera...i draw the sketches then they're made into real life by seamstresses...i can't wait to start making the dress for the masquerade. So I went to shopbop the other day and oh my i saw these gorgeous shoes. These black pumps by Alessandro Dell' Acqua followed by gorgeous ankle boot looking pumps by Banfi Zambrelli and finally my favorite pair the black, beige and grey pumps also from Alessandro Dell'Acqua. I know this is a rather short post but practice starts in a few minutes and i will be late if i don't get going.....p.s. I noticed i hadn't edited my profile and now i've added my email if anyone needs to get a hold of me



4 comments:

riz said...

Wow, Shopbop has dell'Acqua shoes???!

Sandra Evertson said...

Ooo, Gorgeous blog!
Sandra Evertson

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

The shape of those shoes are so sleek and great.

Ella Gregory said...

I love love love the second pair!!